Effective Date: 07/01/2019
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personicle collects your personal information in a variety of ways.
Information About Your Use of Services
In addition to the information you provide, we will collect information about your use of our Services through software on your devices and by other means. We will collect:
• Device information: Your hardware model, device hardware information, and other unique device identifiers, current software version, MCC (Mobile Country Code), MNC (Mobile Network Code), MAC address, IP address, cookies, pixels, subscription information, operating system versions, and settings of the devices you use to access Services.
• Log information: Diagnostic, technical, error, and usage information such as the time and duration of your use of Services.
• Location information: Your device’s GPS signal or information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us when you use certain Services and enable the Location function.
• Viewing Information: The networks, channels, websites visited, and programs viewed on your devices and the amount of time spent viewing them.
• User Information: Your Email Id will be collected and stored in our application database server to maintain all the information collected from you device.
Publicly or Commercially Available or Shared Information
We gather publicly or commercially available information, including information from social networks you use, and combine this with other information about you so that we can better understand your needs, interests, and preferences.
Other Information We Collect
We may also collect other information about you, your devices, or your use of Services that you consent to send us.
Third Party Analytics
Through certain Services, we may collect personal information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps, and other online features and services. We may use third-party analytics services on the Services, such as those of Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these analytics services help us to analyze your use of the Services and improve the Services. The information we obtain may be disclosed to or collected directly by these providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the Services, help administer the Services and diagnose technical issues. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html and https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
• To help you or your device register for our Services
• To provide a Service or feature you request
• To provide customized content and personalized services based on your past activities on our Services.
• To analyze our products and services to help us better understand our customers in order to offer the most relevant communications, services, and experiences to you
• To provide software updates, maintenance services, and support for your devices
• To comply with the law and legal processes
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We will disclose your information internally within our business, but only to those who need it to further provide Services or to help with your requests.
We will also disclose your information to the following entities, only to the extent that this will be necessary to provide our Services
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
We take data protection seriously. We’ve put in place physical and technical safeguards to keep the information we collect secure. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
WHERE DO WE SEND YOUR DATA?
Currently we use the data collected to be used within this Application and Application server to provide Life Events to the user. In addition to that we use the information to review and validate the performance of the App.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Your personal information belongs to you. You can ask us to provide details about what we’ve collected, and you can ask us to delete it or correct any inaccuracies. You can also ask us to restrict or limit processing, sharing, or transfer of your personal information, as well as to provide to you your personal information that we’ve collected so you can use it for your own purposes. However, requesting the deletion of your personal information may also result in a loss of access to services we provide. We won’t delete data that we’re required by law to retain.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We won’t keep your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. This means that information will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it’s no longer required.
We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information about you based on the following logic:
1. At least the duration for which the information is used to provide you with a service
2. As required under law, a contract, or with regard to our statutory obligations
3. Only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
WHAT THIRD-PARTY SERVICES DO WE USE?
COOKIES, BEACONS, AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone, or other devices. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognize you across different websites, services, devices, and browsing sessions. Cookies serve many useful purposes. For example
• Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you don’t have to enter those credentials each time you sign in to a service.
• Cookies help us and third parties understand which parts of our Services are the most popular because they help us to see which pages and features visitors are accessing and how much time they’re spending on the pages. Studying this information helps us to adapt the Services and provide you with a better experience.
• Cookies help us and third parties understand which ads you’ve seen so you don’t get the same ad each time you access a Service.
• Cookies help us and third parties to provide you with relevant content and advertising by collecting information about your use of our Services and other websites and apps.
When you use a web browser to access Services, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Your device operating system may contain additional cookie controls. Note that some Services are designed to work using cookies, so disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those Services or certain parts of them.
Other Local Storage
We, along with certain third parties, may use other kinds of local storage technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as Flash cookies), in connection with our Services. These technologies are similar to the cookies discussed above. They’re stored on your devices and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. However, these technologies may make use of different parts of your devices from standard cookies, so you might not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings.
You can contact us to update your preferences, correct your information, submit a request, or ask us questions.
Copyright © 2020 Personicle - All Rights Reserved.